Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Bloggerversary to me!

Today marks my 3rd anniversary in the world of blogging. I haven't been keeping up very well this year. I got bitten by the genealogy bug so next year one of my resolutions is to spend a bit more time with the living than with the dead!

I didn't make an ATC for the entire year. I'm not promising I'll make them for 2012 but I do have some ideas to incorporate some family photos and mementos into my craft projects so I can do crafting and genealogy at the same time!

My craft resolutions are to use my Silhouette more and also to use my camera more.

Here's wishing you all a safe and prosperous 2012!

Until my next post,

Diane





2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary and for a great crafty time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of all to come in 2012 to you. Don't forget BWO - Blogging Without Obligation. Details here:
    http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233

    ReplyDelete