Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Elvis Birthday Cards




Here's a set of four cards I made using Elvis stamps by Stampsmith and paper from EK Success. I cut them with my Silhouette so no fussy cutting was required. It doesn't look as such in the photo but each Elvis is sort of elevated with a homemade accordion "thingy". I was hoping it would make it look as though Elvis was swinging his hips. 

Each one has different embellishments. the upper left has some stickers, the upper right has some stars that were cut out with a circle punch and elevated with pop dots. The bottom left has the same circles but I also added a bit of instruments on a music scale (at least I think that's what they call it). The lower right has some musical notes I cut out with a punch.

All cards are for guys who are also kings (get the pun!), hope they like them.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment