Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Melissa another great instructor

Saturday I took another class at Memories Galore and had another instructor named Melissa. This time instead of altering a book we made a mini-book from scratch. We used the Renaissance Faire collection from Graphic 45. Melissa gave us plenty of supplies to add a bit more to this book and I'll likely make a few cards with some of the left overs. She had the chip board, paper, die cuts, ribbon and accessories all ready to go. We provided a few tools and adhesive and away we went. It gave me some ideas how to make some other mini-books using these papers. I've taken two great classes from this store. Their workspace is good size, the instructors provide complete instuctions afterwards so you can make more AND you get a 10% discount when you purchase items in the store the day of your class. It's a great way to make neat things and meet fellow crafters.

Until my next post,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment