Friday, February 26, 2010

Playing with Wordle - and another foot story

I just found out about this cool site called Wordle.  Java needs to be enabled for it to work. You can enter a paragraph of text or get text from other sources and it creates a word cloud highlighting the most frequently used words in larger type. There are options to chane the font, colors and layout. After that I clicked print and then had it print as an Adobe Reader file. You can then play with this in Photoshop or Illustrator if you like but I did the lazy thing and just hit "randomize" a few times until I found a screen I liked. 

The "foot story" part is this portion of text was copied from last years Christmas letter where I explained my ordeal.

Until my next post,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. is this not the coolest time-waster ever?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wordle makes great backgrounds for both scrapping and ATCs!!!

    ReplyDelete