Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great American Scrapbook Convention

Last month I went up to the Northern Virginia area to attend the Great American Scrapbook Convention. They had almost 100 vendors selling their stuff. There was a lot of traditional scrapbook stuff (which I don't do) but a lot of stamping vendors and others selling embellishments, mini books in kits or naked form and lots of paper so I had a lot to choose from. There was a lot of classes and looking back I should have taken a few so I'll put that on the list for next year.

I was almost on my way out and saw there was a spot at the Boxer Scrapbook booth for a free make and take. Most of the make and takes were for a fee so I didn't do those. This one was to make a card. It is so simple but nice looking. The one on the left was the one I made at the show and the one on the right is the one I made after I got home using my own supplies. I already had paper, a flower punch, buttons, peel offs and gel pens to decorate the card. I think I'll make a few more with other papers....

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment