Monday, July 5, 2010

Soon to be published....

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

The other day I was reading Claudine Hellmuth's blog and she had a post about The Sketchbook Project. I was intrigued so I decided to sign up. I chose the theme of "Things that change other things". I think I can fill a sketchbook with that. I might not do that much sketching though, I think I'll treat it as an altered book or a series of ATC's/greeting cards and do stamping, collage and such. We'll just have to see. I've got until mid January of next year to do this so I shouldn't have a time problem maybe artists block from time to time but what the heck I'll be published -- OK self published but published nonetheless.

Until my next post,
Diane

3 comments:

  1. Well done & congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you posted this ~ I signed up immediately! Thanks much ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your publications

    ReplyDelete