Monday, February 2, 2009

Not what I intended



I started out with the intention of making something totally different. But a little voice told me to continue (yes I'm ok and please don't send the guys in the white coats to take me away). Anyway I had this stamp from Impression Obsession. I live near their factory (good thing). They have an annual sale and you can buy unmounted stamps, used stamps and overstocks (good thing). The prices are great (good thing) but just how many stamps does one need (not a "bad" thing) and is hubby home when I have to sneak this stuff in.....

I stamped this image using VersaFine Onyx Black and embossed it with Ranger Super Fine embossing powder. I colored it in using pastel watercolor markers from Inque and then added the embellishments from Marcella.

Oh yeah, the standard rules apply, act surprised if you get one in the mail since I'm making extra cards to have on hand.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment