Monday, September 14, 2009

My non destructive decorated doors





Up until recently I've liked making and trading my ATC's more than receiving them. I had originally thought I'd put my trades into baseball card 9 pocket acid free pages but then I ran out and never bought more. Then the ATC's kept coming in the mail and sitting in their envelopes (after I'd opened them of course). I had this idea and acted on it and now I'm happy to give and receive. I took 32x40" 1/4" foam board and cut in in half the long way to make two 32x20" pieces. The measurements will vary based on the width and height of your door. I attached the ATC's and other trades I've gotten at various art retreats to the foam core with clear photo corners. I then used 3M picture hanging strips to attach the foam core to the back of the doors. Now when I open my crafting closet I am treated to finished art as my inspiration.

Can you see any art you have traded with me?

Until my next post,
Diane























2 comments:

  1. These are 'Big' pojects Diane but they look really cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I wish some were mine to keep.

    ReplyDelete