Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting Grungy

Last Sunday I took another class from Tina at Beach Scrapbooks. This time we played with Rangers Grungeboard and Grungepaper. It was another technique class so there are finished items but not really a finished "project". It was another instance of me having the stuff but not having played with it too much. We applied Mod Podge to a Grungeboard letter and then applied an old dictionary page. We sprayed with Glimmer Mists. We used Ranger Distress Inks and we used Ranger Alcohol inks to make a Grungepaper flower. We embossed with the Cuttlebug too. All in all it was a fun class. Tina stared a "contest" where each student would guess a number and whoever came the closest got the project board as a gift. I came the closest so I've got the originals she made for the class and since she gave the OK I'll be using them in upcoming projects and giving her proper credit.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment