Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweetie Pie card

I grew up in the Northeast and we didn't insert words like honey, sweetie, or cutie into our vocabulary. It is one of the things that I still smile and chuckle at living below the Mason-Dixon line when folks say those things to me and I barely know them. I haven't lived in the Northeast for over thirty years but things are ingrained into you when you are growing up and those words still don't creap into my speach unless I'm talking to my husband or my cat. The image on this card came from Crafty Secrets and I thought it would look good paired up with this K&Co paper. I used a Fiskars border punch in the background and a few flowers and flower brad to complete this card. Now all you honeys, sweeties and cuties out there have a nice day!

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment