Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dragonflies ATCs

Here's the latest set of three ATCs I made for Sid. He picked the theme of Dragonflies. For the one on the left I stamped with Brilliance Ink then stamped using Stamping Ground stamps. I sprayed Glimmer Mist and the Brilliance resisted the coloring. I added a type stamp by Altered Arts and a few brads as an accent. The one in the middle also uses a Stamping Ground stamp that I colored with Prismacolor colored pencils then cut out and layered over paper by Leisure Arts. All dragonflies have stickles on their wings. The one on the right is my attempt to recreate this technique that was featured on the Design Junkies blog. I used swirl and flower stamps by Inque. The dragonfly is by Stamping Ground and the Diamonds by Stampers Anonymous.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment: