Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Colors ATC

The theme for this ATC at the Altered Designs Yahoo Group was Fall Colors. I had made a bunch of alcohol ink backgrounds a while back. I layered them with quotes that I printed on acetate. The colors on this one definitely fit the theme, now I needed a few other things to complete the ATC. I brayered a background using a Ranger hand made rainbow pad. Not much of it shows but I wanted to make sure any part that did fit the theme. I cut out the extra off a few leaf die cuts to make them look more realistic. I layered them with the quote and then use a clear Sakura glaze pen to highlight portions of the leaves, pine cone and acorn.

Until my next post,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rich colours Diane !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful , nice fall colors...Thanks Diane ,now I want alcohol inks :)

    ReplyDelete