Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paris ATC

Paris is often used for ATC themes. Recently the Altered Designs Yahoo Group used Paris as a theme for one of their weekly TGIF mingles. I wanted to do something a little different but that is difficult. I started with a piece of Mrs. Grossman sticker paper that I've had for a while. I stamped two images with an Inque set called French Fancy. On top of that I used a portion of a piece of scrapbook paper that is laid out almost like inchies. I cut with Fiskars Stamp scissors to give it the illusion of a large postage stamp. My embellishment is a disc called The Little Classic Sealing Wax. They came in a package of 10 wafers and you just heat them up and them press your seal. Since I had a seal of the Eiffel Tower I knew I had a great matching embellishment.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment: