Saturday, October 30, 2010

Witches ATC

Here's a change from the Halloween cards I've been posting, it's a Halloween ATC! Actually the theme for this Stampers Corner Yahoo Group is "Witches" not Halloween. I got this image from the internet but can't remember where so I can't give credit. I can give credit for the stamp though. I used a portion of an Artistic Outpost stamp and then cut around the swirls to tuck the printed image through it. After stamping the image I added some Stickles to the stamped potion. I wanted to color the background blue to match the sky and had some leftover homemade shimmer/glimmer that I made with Ranger Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls. My mister clogged so I decided to pour the remaining contents onto the cardstock so the whole thing is very shimmery/glimmery.

Until my next post,
Diane

4 comments:

  1. fabulous ,love,love,love it...you can never have enough stickles :) we love glimmery and sparkely !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this atc. so much detail! fab. xo

    ReplyDelete