Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I think a lot of people dread Thanksgiving. There is a lot to pack into a one day. It's one of the busiest travel weekends of the year and that's why many folks dread the experience. Many people wait until the last minute to leave so they don't have to take the kids out of school or take a day off. Then you are fighting traffic or sitting on a crowded plane. Next comes the weather. Unless you live in a predictable climate there's always the snow and ice storm that cause havoc in travel plans going to see your family or getting back home. That's why I stay home and save my travel plans for other times of the year. As a matter of fact I don't cook any more and find the location of a buffet so I can eat a little bit of something and then not have to worry about what to do with all the leftovers.

Anyway I like the holiday just don't like the way folks create a lot of stress for themselves on what is supposed to be a fun day.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Diane , I really like the one with the 3 tree's,season the day is cute :) the leaf one with the leaf embossing is nice,the bottom one is gorgeous with the fantstic colors and elements...Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete