Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Old School is the best way to go

I'm not a big fan of the new version of 3D even though I haven't seen a movie made with the newer technology. I'd rather have the plot be the focus. Don't get me wrong; I love a good action movie but there really has to be a story. We might not have a choice in the future though. There are a bunch of 3D TVs and I'm sure it will be shoved down our throats until we accept it.

The reason for this post is to announce a new Winnie the Pooh  movie is going to be made the old school way. I'm sure my buddy Tigger will have a prominent role. The movie won't be in 3D or even in the style of the current show on the Disney channel, it will be like old style cartoons with hand drawn animation and I've a feeling I'm going to love it.

The simplicity of the characters and the stories are what is important NOT to see Tigger springing towards you in 3D.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment: