Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas preview

This year I made a few Christmas cards, just for immediate family and very close friends. I made them all in classes or make and takes. The thing about Christmas card stamps is that they are difficult to use for anything else. I guess if they aren't too "Christmassy" you can use them for a generic winter card but I hate buying something that I can only use for one thing. Anyway here's the first batch. Most were made using paper from The Paper Cut and stamps from Impression Obsession.






































Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. great cards , love the cute snowman one :) the horse one is beautiful. the bunny with the striped ears is adorable . and the gold embossed stocking one is elegant...

    ReplyDelete