Sunday, January 2, 2011

Disney Epcot and Hollywood Studios

As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, hubby and I went out to Disneyworld before Christmas again. I know I'm a bad blogger for not having posted these immediately but the holidays snuck up on me and so did a cold that I fought off for a week or so. Also, we had that monster east coast storm....so that's why I'm late. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway instead of posting a bunch of photos from each park I used this free program called Shape Collage. I first found out about this from another blog I read. It is pretty easy to use. If you want to be able to remove the watermark or use the finished product in Photoshop you will need to purchase either the personal or professional edition.



The first day we arrived it was very cold. We started the day at Epcot because we had lunch reservations at Le Chefs de France. If you look close you can see a little picture of Remi from the Pixar movie Ratatouille. It was so cold and windy that day that after lunch we headed over to Hollywood Studios since it is less exposed to the elements. Besides we had some friends to meet. Before we left I got an email from one of our old neighbors when we were in the USAF. They had gotten my early Christmas card where I mentioned we'd be going to Disney. We finally tracked them down by Mickey's Hat and then rode the Tower of Terror with them. Carol mentioned she thought it was just supposed to be her and her husband but when they arrived she discovered her husband had assembled the entire family together. Great surprise!

Some of the other photos in Epcot are towards the end of the trip when it warmed up so I've got less layers of clothing on.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment