Monday, May 24, 2010

Glad and Sad...Art and Soul 2010 is history

Five full day classes in a row has me burned out. There is so much creative energy that after the class is over you have so many ideas in your head about doing more of the same thing or how to apply what you learned to your particular style. I've met some wonderful folks over the past four years of attending.

My first experience was only one class. I was skeptical about something that was so cool being so close to me. After that one class I knew I was very fortunate to be within daily driving distance to such a unique event.

My thanks to all the folks that do the background work for an event like this.

I know I promised photos and they'll be coming but right now I have to unwind a bit so I have posts scheduled to fill in the gaps.

Here's a link if you'd like to learn more and possibly join this wonderful experience of what is called Art and Soul.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment