Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I dreamed... card

A while back I showed you how I made this background paper, this one uses Rangers new Distress Ink Rusty Hinge. I decided to use it with some Anne Taintor playing cards that I bought about 2 years ago. When I bought them I knew I'd be using them in crafts and I just needed to find the right project. Well here it is with my new background paper and a design element that I cut from my Silhouette. There are loads of cool free designs on the web so I haven't bought any yet and hope to continue to be frugal. The stamp I used is by Stampers Anonymous.

Until my next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment