Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Mini Album

Here's another project I failed to post. This was another mini-album I made at the Aug 2010 Creating Keepsakes convention in Virginia Beach. This class was called Making Ordinary Extrodinary taught by SEI. I liked all the classed I took with them. Their instruction were VERY easy to follow since like all but one of the classes you DON'T have enough time to finish the project(s) in class. This class used regular old envelopes as the pages of the albums. We used eyelets to secure the area where the rings would go so it is pretty sturdy. Some of the envelopes were sealed closed and others left open with decorated flaps so you can hide some goodies.


If you have a Creating Keepsakes convention coming to your local area check them out even if you don't do traditional scrapbooking like me. You'll likely find there are other classes to make cards and mini books.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment: