Sunday, May 1, 2011

Art and Soul 2010 Day Four - Last day

Today is my last day for Art & Soul. There are classes tomorrow but nothing caught my fancy so I finish a day before it is officially over. I'm taking a class by Sandra Batholomew called Zentangle 101. Here's the description: Learn the basics of Zentangle - a relaxing form of meditation that uses pattern-making to focus your mind. No drawing experience necessary (Really!)   Zentangle can be used for meditation, for art journaling, to learn to draw ... it is a great confidence booster too. There is no way to “mess up”!
In this workshop youʼll learn lots of tangles, or patterns, and get some great ideas on how to incorporate Zentangle into your other artwork.

This will be a great class for my last day. The supply list was minimal and it will be a nice way to wind down after four days of creativity.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment