Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have you ever said "there must be a way to..."

Here I was thinking I'm really computer/internet savvy. Then I discovered blogs. Actually, I knew about them for a while but didn't understand why people would do them or read them. THEN I rediscovered my crafty side and realized this was a great way to view other peoples work and maybe get a free tutorial or two. I started with one, then two and like rabbits they bred. I said "there must be a way to make reading these things easier". What if someone didn't have inspiration the previous day, I don't need to watch reruns. Tthen I discovered Julie's blog. When I find a new blog I look at not just the current day but previous posts to see if it's something I want to read on a regular basis. Julie had this post the made my life OH so much easier. Again, I had heard about RSS but never took the time to investigate what it does for you. If you are a reader of blogs this is the sliced bread equivalent tutorial that you've been longing for. Thanks so much Julie and best wishes to you and yours this coming year. Keep your posts coming they are great!! I don't comment on a lot of blogs but I had to take the time to thank her for her inspiration and this tutorial. So what are you waiting for take a look!

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are blogging now, Diane! I love being able to keep up with people that I have "meet"... thank you so much and happy, creative new year to you!

    ReplyDelete