Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Spring

This year instead of making Easter specific cards I focused on Spring. The one on the top left uses a stamp by Impression Obsession. There is an outline and a fill stamp. They make a few of these in floral designs so you can get some depth in your stamping. The outside of this image is a Cuttlebug folder.  The one on the top right uses the same stamp and another by Impression Obsession. I used that sentiment for all the cards either on the inside or outside. The bottom left also uses an Impression Obsession stamp. I used a few different inks on it and then added a bit of felt ribbon. The bottom right is my take on the Technique Junkies Embellished Circles Tutorial from the Apr/May 2001 newsletter. I just didn't do the embellishing. Sometimes those things don't go through the mail well and I was pressed for time.



All four of these use the same technique mentioned above. I used stamps from Martha Stewart (bottom right above photo, top left and right this photo) and Cloud Nine (bottom left and right entirely this photo and accents on the other ones).


Hope you have a Happy Spring too!

Until my next post,
Diane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment