Friday, April 10, 2009

The ants go marching one by one...

Q: How do you know it is spring in Virginia?
A: The daffodils and other bulbs begin flowering.
Q: No, guess again.
A: The temperatures get warmer and sometimes downright hot.
Q: No, guess again.
A: Oh wait, I remember the ANTS begin invading the house.
Q: Ding, ding, ding. That's right, what do we have for our winner?

My formative years in the USAF were spent in SAC, a.k.a. Strategic Air Command. For those of you who don't know what that means think about the 1983 movie War Games with Matthew Broderick, Dabney Coleman and Ally Sheedy. My response to this hostile invasion is to tell hubby to NUKE THEM, NUKE THEM ALL! I'm going out of town for a few days and my honey-do list has one thing on it "They better be gone when I get back".

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment