Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paint Effects ATC


Here's another mingle ATC I did for my Stampers Corner Yahoo group. This theme was Paint Effects. I used a series of walnut ink washes in different strengths then added a bit of salt and walnut ink crystals while it was wet. The salt acts as a resist and the walnut ink crystals act like a sponge absorbing the dark color. I also added a bit of Fiber Scraps e-z Walnut Ink Tintz in Brick, Lime and Denim. On top of that I added a homemade glaze of Golden Titan buff mixed with Polymer Medium. I then added some more Fibre Scraps Tintz in a dry brush technique. The final steps were a spray of Glimmer Mists in Iridescent Gold and Pearl followed by an outline of Krylon 18K gold on the edges. The stamped image from Tanda Stamps is on vellum.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment