Monday, April 27, 2009

Postal ATC



I may have jumped the gun a bit but I was looking at Photo folders in the Altered Designs Yahoo group and noticed that there were two folders for the TGIF ATC swaps with dates in the future. I made this one for 24April and as I post this on the 9th we'll see if it ends up actually being one I send or hold onto for a later trade. I made this using Ranger Distress Inks on stamps from Inque, Impression Obsession, River City Rubber Works, Stampers Anonymous, Non Sequitur and 100 Proof Press.

Q: "Diane you sure do have stamps from a LOT of companies...just how many stamps DO you have".

A: "I'm sorry you have dialed a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please try your call again". One could also say that it is an UNLISTED number.

I used some extra mat board as the surface for this ATC. I also used glue stick. I had stopped using it -- probably because I was a cheap a** and bought lousy glue stick then cursed when I didn't get the results I liked. In this case I am still a cheap a** but finally some Uhu color stick. I found it at Michael's on discount. I guess they stopped carrying this size. It goes on purple but dries clear. How cool is that?

Until my next post,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment