Sunday, April 5, 2009

Vintage ATC's for Sid





Sid picked Vintage for our March ATC swap theme. I had fun with this one (I have with all of them actually).
The one on the left is made with Sugarloaf/Inque stamps from the Victorian Dressmaker set. First I took some ordinary tissue paper and crumpled it a bit. Then I sprayed some Gold Glimmer Mist to simulate and old dress pattern. I attached that to a piece of cardstock with Paper Mod Podge applying it to the cardstock and then on top of the tissue paper. Two of the images I stamped then glued onto the card and the third (the one of the woman) I over stamped.
The middle ATC is made with a Tim Holtz stamp from Stampers Anonymous. I cut out the holes where the negatives would be then printed out images I found for free from Gaby. I stamped the clock/watch face again and then covered it with glossy accents for dimension.
The one on the right is an image from Artful Illusions. I colored in the background with distress inks and added the cigar label which sort of gives this guy the distinguished name "Lord Sterling".
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment