Monday, January 11, 2010

Disney's Animal Kingdom

The second day of our Disney World vacation was spent at Animal Kindom in the day and then off Germany in Epcot for dinner. The thrilling ride at Animal Kingdom is the Expedition Everst roller coaster but the best part for me is the Safari ride in Africa and the walk through Asia.

Here's some photos of me with:


Rafiki of the Lion King


Jiminy Cricket


Terk from Tarzan


Goofy and Pluto


Pooh


Tigger


Donald and Daisy Duck


Thumper and Miss Bunny (this was the first time I've ever seen them at a theme park).





After dinner we walked outside Epcot and towards the Yacht and Beach club. Inside their lobby was a great carousel horse made of gingerbread and chocolate. That's where I got the kit to make mine.


Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment