Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


This is to all of you that are Irish and those of you that wish you were Irish...at least for today anyway. I had the pleasure of visiting the Emerald Isle a few years back. I had a great time on my short visit touring the beautiful country and I hope to go back some day.
This card was made with 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock cut in half and folded to become an A2 card. On top of that is a white mat for a shamrock paper that I spiced up a bit with glitter and Sakura markers in green glaze and stardust. I used my Cuttlebug to cut and emboss three circles. On top of the last one I stamped a Studio G $1 clear stamp and colored in the shamrock with the green Sakura glaze pen. A little ribbon is the finishing touch.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment