Sunday, March 8, 2009

Love, love you, love you more

Last month along with trading ATC's Sid and I sent a magazine across the pond. I sent him Sommerset Studio and he sent me Craft Stamper in honor of his getting published in that magazine. The Craft Stamper magazine came with a free stamp that I used to make a birthday card for my hubby. The stamp could also be used for Valentine's Day but I thought it was a good choice for a birthday card for my special guy. My card is a compilation of a few ideas I saw in the magazine. I cut the mini hearts apart from the main stamp and used it as a border. It was tough to see so I colored over it with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The rest of the stamping is done with Color Box chalk inks since they work well with clear stamps. I outlined all the "tags" with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen but it is hard to see in the photo. It gives the card a bit more bling.

Until my next post,
Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment