Monday, March 30, 2009

New craft tool -- a can of air


I'm constantly amazed by the things crafters think up to use for tools and embellishments. Ever since I discovered Tim Holtz (that makes me sound like a Hollywood agent which I'm not) I've been looking up and down the aisles of hardware stores for cool things to use on cards. He's come up with another one -- using a can of air to disperse alcohol inks on glossy papers before they dry. Just use a drop or two and then use the can of air and see what happens next. I used the new Brights Alcohol inks and what a fun card this makes. The background stamp is from Impression Obsession, the $1 ribbon from Michael's and the Smile stamp from Inque.

Until my next post,

Diane

2 comments:

  1. I ovel the way you have stamped it brillllll :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card, it had a bit of a retro feel to it. Great job.
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete