Monday, March 2, 2009

Stampers Corner March ATC of the month


This month at my Yahoo group Stampers Corner our ATC of the month club had a theme of “acetate use”. The base of this cards is using the Rock King card stock from DCWV. On top of that is a whitish piece of paper cut to the same size as my acetate. I’ve got a pack from the Paper Cut. It is heat quality so you can use it in a copy machine or laser printer and you can heat emboss on it too. I ran a 8.5 x 11 piece through my laser printer and printed some free quotes from Pennywise Arts. I adhered the paper to the acetate with my Xyron to hide the glue lines. I used Ranger alcohol inks in the following colors: lettuce, meadow, pesto, bottle and stream. The finishing touches were a bit of peel-off stickers from Dovecraft colored with the same alcohol ink colors and some outlining with a Marvy Metallic Marker. Hope you like it.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment