Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter Wonderland











Like a great majority of the eastern seaboard of the USA my local area got some snow late Sunday and early Monday morning. Naturally the schools were closed as were many goverment offices. Since we rarely get snow my joke is that (one) snowplow driver must get very tired. It was a very wet snow and in my little world didn't really stick to the road or driveway. Now that's what I'm talking about. What if we could invent a way to have it just stick to the ground and roofs. It would be a beautiful winter wonderland. Folks wouldn't have to shovel, we wouldn't need snow plows or sand/salt and the snow would stay pretty. I went out early Monday morning to fill the bird feeders then came inside and snapped some photos.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment