Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Card for March ATC of the month



If I have one handy, I like to include a card when I send out my ATC of the month or ATC lotteries. For swaps I don't send a card (maybe I should though) because the ATCs get distributed to many people. I probably should send a card (for a swap) when I can because the folks that host the swaps do a lot of work and often don't get thanked.

This card is one of my latest Sheetload cards and now you get to see it in detail. I used an 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock cut in half to make two A2 cards. On top of that is a piece of DCWV textured cardstock. The rest is paper from American Traditional Design along with the flower embellishment.

So...for those of you that do swaps my belated THANKS for all the work you do resorting cards, ATCs, 4x4 pages and all the other things we crafters like to trade.

Until my next post,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment