Monday, July 27, 2009

Got the idea from a book -- can't remember which one


I like to give credit to those I get inspiration (or copy things) from. They might not be the one that actually created the design or came up with the idea but at least I'm not saying my little chunk of grey matter thunk this up all my myself.

Anyway I got this idea from a book but can't remember which one. I've had this card in my stash for a while. When I made it, it was the first time I'd ever seen an example with a stamp I had. I didn't have anywhere near the number of stamps I have now so that was neat. The book idea used a square card and had a little dimensional flower in the middle. I'm cheap and don't like paying the extra postage to send a square card so I used a pre-made one and then layered the blue DCWV paper on top. I used the stamp from Anita's and embossed with gold powder then colored in the images with Sakura Gel Pens and used a Krylon pen on the borders. A bit of layering completes the card.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment