Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tour de Mist with Lauren





This was an awesome project that I did last week with Lauren Ferguson. She called it Tour de Mist (I forgot to ask her if she named it in honor of the bike race in France currently underway but it is too much of a coincidence to not be). We stared out using glimmer mist in a variety of ways on shipping tags. This way we could see which techniques we liked, how we sprayed and which colors we liked. This album and the Glimmer Mists are by Tattered Angels. They also made the stencils that I used on the pages. I used some as a stencil and then used the spray that was on them and got the positive image. It seemed so natural to do this. We had lots of colors to choose from by I gravitated to my favorites the earth tones. We also used Ranger Distress Inks. I've got a bunch of goodies that I can put in this (tags, paper flowers and embellishments) but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I'm not a scrapbooker so I probably won't put photos in it. I got a bunch of great ideas and will incorporate them into future projects.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment