Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Other ATC...with Lauren







Remember I said I'd post photos of the projects I made in the classes I took with Lauren Ferguson last week? This class was titled "The Other ATC...Acrylic Trading Cards". These are slightly larger than a regular ATC. I've worked with some acrylic before but not like this. The neat thing was getting the concept down that you can decorate on the front and the back. In all of mine the image and paper background are on the back of the ATC. The stamping and embellishments are on the front. I used Glossy Accents as my adhesive. It dries clear by not translucent so in order to hide a lot of the marks I glued the paper to the acrylic where the embellishments. This was a quick one hour class. All the goodies were provided. I only used my own scissors and adhesive. Loads of fun and I think I'll be doing something like this again.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment