Sunday, November 22, 2009

Farm Animals ATC

On the Stampers Corner Yahoo group I signed up for the ATC of the month for the whole year. Some folks pick and choose which ones they want to do but with the good I got the "bad". I didn't have any stamps for this theme until I ran across the Down on the Farm stamp in the $1 bin at Michaels. I wasn't sure how I was going to use it but at least I had something to start with. This is what I came up with.



First I stamped the Down on the Farm (Studio G) group and then masked it. Next I stamped the background (Repeat Impressions) but not the trees on that stamp since they were too close to the animals. I stamped the trees next and placed them in a better location. Now I colored in the background and animals with watercolor and permanent markers. I blended the watercolor markers with a Dove Blender. The final steps were to stamp and cut out the cloud and sun (Studio G). I used Rock Candy Stickles on the cloud and glitter glue on the gun. The final touch was the butterfly embellishment.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment