Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Tag from Ted!


There I was at the Stampers Anonymous booth at the Hampton Stamp Scrap Art Tour a few weeks ago...the crowd had thinned down and there was only two of us watching Ted doing yet another demo. The gal standing next to me asked Ted to repeat the concept he used on another tag. As he was doing this I saw an image appear in his work  where the water was blending with the inks and said "you know, from here I see an Eiffel Tower". He said "I can change the stamps from Halloween to Travel". I didn't want to be a buttinski and mess up what this gal asked for so I sort of mumbled something and he said "she got her tag this one is for you, she just wanted to see the technique". WOW! I was getting a tag from Ted.



Anyone that follows these shows, Stampers Anonymous, or Ted knows that we've been giving him a bunch of grief for the "Coming Soon" note you get when you click on their link for a blog. It's been like that for at least two years! I asked the gal I was with to take a photo so I could put this on my blog since I told Ted we'd have to wait a long time before it ever appeared on his!




I even got him to sign it. It will be displayed with my other trades in my craft room.

Until my next post,
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment