Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Make and Takes at the Hampton Stamp Scrap Art Tour


Here's a make and take I did at the Stamp Show a few weeks ago. It was at the Stamp LaJolla booth. The image was already stamped and I colored it in using Twinkling H2O's. The company that made them was going to go out of business but after an overwhelming response from customers decided to stay but reduce the number of colors they make. Stamp LaJolla had them on a deep discount but I already have a bunch of watercolor type products so I saved some cash for other things. After the image was colored in I added double sided tape to match the image and then chose their sugar dust to coat the entire image. I'll add it to a card front in the near future and show you what I made out of it then.



I made this card at the Impression Obsession booth. The image was already stamped but I colored it in using colored pencils they provided. The point of this make and take was the next effect. It might be a bit difficult to see but where the flowers are I applied glue and then used flower soft a 3D product that gives the right image that "pop".



This little pin I made at the Altered Arts Magazine booth. They were highlighting this air dry clay they were selling. This little pin is only about the size of an inchie so we used small images and words from a book for decorations. The final touch is a bit of glitter on the edges.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment