Monday, November 30, 2009

WARNING! This could be addictive

One of the neat things about reading blogs is that you find neat web sites that you might never run across on your own. I read Suze Weinbergs blog all the time and she showcased Dumpr a while back. It is really easy to use and all of the photos I'm showing are free. Just find a photo on your computer and you will see some cool things done almost instantly with your pictures. Here's what I did with some pictures of BC:











































Here's a few of Tigger and I in the viewfinders of the paparazzi:





























































Here's Tigger and I on a Rubics Cube



There are other options (some not for free). Check out Dumpr and you'll be addicted. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Until my next post,
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment