Thursday, May 28, 2009

Carving from the right side of the brain with Traci Bunkers


This was my second evening class with Traci Bunkers. In just a few short hours she had us thinking in a different manner about carving our own stamps. We did some drawing exercises, got to see some of her stamps and got demos on what to use as a stamp and how to carve it. WOW...all that and we made our own stamps too! I made two small ones and started a third. It was a fun class and way to really personalize your ATC's, cards, journals or art pieces with a stamp you carved yourself.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, really enjoyed Art and Soul as well! I'm glad you got to take Traci's classes - I really would have liked to have taken more (I did her Fab Art boxes). What a grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete