Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I won, I won, I won!!!!

Remember the post a few days ago where I showed my first creations with Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back canvas? What, you don't remember, or didn't see the post? Well anyway, everyone at Art & Soul got a piece of the canvas at registration to use anyway we wanted. Ranger Industries, the distributor, ran a little contest for us to post our creations on our blog and include a link back to them. It was a quick turn around since Art and Soul finished on the 4th and you had to have your link posted by the 11th. They drew three winners at random on the 15th and I found out I'm one of the winners. I'm going to get $50 worth of products from the Claudine Hellmuth Studio line. WOW, I can't wait for the good old Wells Fargo wagon to bring thump'n thpethyul for me.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment