Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tanda Stamps ATC swap







Here's the latest ATC's I did with Sid in the UK. This month I got to pick the theme and I chose that we do the three ATC's with Tanda Stamps. I had seen something he had done on his blog and he used their stamps. I took a look and really liked the product -- BUT -- at the time the dollar/pound ratio was really bad. I was patient and waited until things got better - much better. I was also able to take advantage of free shipping and now I'm the proud owner of Advert Plates 1-4. The first on the left was made with a stamp from Advert Plate #3. The background paper is from the Travel Stack by DCWV. The one in the middle is done with stamps from Advert Plate #1. I can't remember where I got the big digital image from but I printed that our as the focal point. The "Sunny Dorset" stamp is from Advert Plate #4. I colored in the image using Prismacolor markers. They are alcohol based like the Copics which are the rage but can't be refilled.
Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Love these ATC's of which I am now the proud owner ! Thanks Diane

    ReplyDelete