Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photography mingle ATC



I like the topics that have been picked lately for ATC mingles on the Stampers Corner Yahoo group. This one was Photography. The base layer is just semi-gloss paper colored with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. The next layer is a print out of free clip art from Tack-O-Rama, a great resource for some recent retro/vintage photography, clip art and fonts. They focus on the 20th century when men wore hats and women wore gloves and casual Fridays meant Dad wore a sweater and a tie instead of his suit. I first discovered this site when I saw some pictures being used by 1stFloorFlat blog. I used a Sizzix Sizzlet die with my Cuttlebug to make the photo corners. The camera stamp is from 100 Proof Press. After stamping and cutting out I added another layer for support and then got some dimension by adding pop dots. I colored in the camera using chalks.

Until my next post,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment