Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stampers Corner ATCOTM Babies

This month our theme for the ATC of the month at Stampers Corner was "babies". I don't have any stamps for that so I got a download of an image from the Graphics Fairy. There are some great images there and they are free. That is tied for my favorite four letter word -- the other being "sale". Anyway I used some scrap papers and Ranger Distress Inks to make them look old. The stamp is from Tanda Stamps a UK company that makes some nice images. I waited and waited until the dollar was competitive with the pound then was able to take advantage of free shipping AND a sale. What more can you ask for? I used an image the seemed to combine with the clip art, tonic and pills. Hope the recipient likes it.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment