Friday, January 16, 2009

Design II My first book











Design II was another of the required Fine Arts courses in my computer arts program. I was excited when I reviewed the syllabus and saw we were going to make art books. We got a demo from Peter our instructor on the various zig zag or concertina style books. We were supposed to use canvas or other cloth to cover the book as opposed to paper. The book was supposed to be decorated and not left blank to use as a journal or a scrapbook. I went with an Asian theme. I used Bienfang watercolor paper and I used my spray watercolors again. After that was dry I added some stamping, stenciling and embellishments. I used embossing powder on the cover and then added some coins from SkyBluePink.
Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty. I had fun looking through your blog.

    ReplyDelete