Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stampers Corner Jan ATC Lottery

This is the ATC I did for the January Stampers Corner ATC lottery. The winner of the previous month picks the next months theme. This month the theme is Celestial. Everyone does their ATC and submits it to the online group photo album. At the end of the month the previous months winner then draws a random number as the winner and everyone sends their creation to the winner. I won in August and got a bunch of Hunka Hunka Burnin Loves (translation: Elvis ATCs). I don't play every month but do submit quite often since I started. It all depends on if I have something to fit the theme. Although my husband thinks I have every stamp known to man there are a few themes I don't have anything for.

This ATC was made by masking and embossing a few Astrology stamps by Inque and then filling in the background with Ranger Distress Inks. I sprayed some gold paper with Ritzy Ditzy Glitz gold spray and layered that on purple DCWV paper.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment: