Sunday, January 4, 2009

Drawing I


In the summer of 2005 I began my transition from taking classes in IT (Information Technology) to Computer Arts. I decided I didn’t want to know how to write software I wanted to learn how to creatively use software. My school has a fine arts foundation of two classes in drawing and then two classes in design. My regret from this semester is that I didn’t use better paper. The instructor was very loose about letting us use newsprint. I guess she thought is was cheaper and since it is a community college she assumed most people were on a strict budget. Near the end of the semester I transitioned to drawing paper. This is the best of bunch. It was drawn from a handout not real life. It is 18x25 and drawn in pencil on Bienfang paper.

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. What a superb drawing Diane, I am envyous 'cause I can't draw at all !

    ReplyDelete